<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34113036?origin\x3dhttp://baobeiiis-love4eva.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, June 09, 2007

Another day had past. Time seems to past very slowly when im not working. Anyway, I've decided to reject that Kids apparel job offer. Maybe getting a part-time job is more realistic.

I'm starting to hate my younger brother. His arrogant attitude is really pissing me off. One of these days, i'll make sure he cry and beg me not to hit him.

Life really sucks. My whole life is ruined. Sadly, i don't have the courage to end my life. I can't even imagine hurting myself. Maybe someone can tell me what i should do when im penniless, stucked wif a kid, and abandoned. Finally im using the 'a' word. I know he doesn't love me anymore. He shouldn't be treating me like this if he does. Honestly, i believe that he still does, deep in his heart. But his actions are really disappointing me.

[>.< My heart juz melted(11.39pm). He smsed me and apologised for losing his temper last night! >.< he really still cares?]

Honestly, i can't seem to make up my mind. Many times i told myself that i shall 'forget him from today onwards'. But i alwaes only manage to do that for a few days. Especially after going to the zoo that day, i knew its a mistake. Maybe its already a mistake right from the start. U all muz be wondering why im like so madly in love right? Actually i'm not. I juz can't let go. I'm so used to having him in my life. Honestly, i do love him alot. So much that i juz can't cheat myself.


I'm stucked.



YYY
Time Heals.
11:20 PM